Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made many changes to increase the safety of our patients and staff. We would therefore be very grateful for your cooperation regarding the following:
- All patients will be triaged over the phone and screening criteria will be met, prior to a face to face appointment being made. Therefore, please do not book an appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You have had a positive test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or still have symptoms
- You are currently self-isolating
- You have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have a temperature, persistent cough, change in taste or smell or any of the other Covid-19 main symptoms
(View NHS Symptoms for more)
- If you are in an 'at risk' group, such as those over 70 years of age, or with a chronic health condition, please consider carefully whether attending the clinic is worth the possible increased risk of exposure to COVID-19
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you require a chaperone, they will need to satisfy the same screening process described above
- The treatment session will last approximately 1 hour, please do not arrive early, as there must be sufficient time allowed, to clean the treatment areas thoroughly in between patients
- Patients must sanitise their hands or wash them thoroughly on entering and exiting the building, following the ‘hand washing’ guidelines displayed in the wash areas.
- Treating Physiotherapist must wear appropriate PPE.
- A face covering must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times during the appointment. Unless the patient has an exemption Certificate
- There must not be more than one patient in the clinic at any one time. Social distancing of 1m+ must be observed, other than with your treating Physiotherapist
- Drop in patients, will not be seen. Patients must call 07583 334360 to arrange a consultation
- Rest assured that the health and wellbeing of all our patients and team is our primary concern.
Please do not enter the premises if you, have experienced symptoms or, have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms within the last 14 days.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to call us on 01902 785700 or 07583 334360